Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the terms and conditions listed below. By subscribing, you indicate your acceptance and understanding regarding each individual term or condition.
Setup – This is what gets done for you in the first 7 days of your campaign:
- Discovery Call: During our call, we will get an understanding of your current workflow for sales, customer onboarding, service and long-term follow-up.
- System & Process Setup: After we have completed our discovery process we will build out a simple document to implement into the software system.
- Keyword Tags: We will identify common keywords your customers will use to automatically send text messages when those common questions are asked. We will also create a set of keywords to segment your current customers and prospects to be able to easily mass communicate with them.
- Message Templates: We will create a set of common questions & messages to improve workflow and improve customer experience.
- Automation: We will set up the message automation that we determined during our discovery call.
- Widget Setup: We will customize & configure the text & call widget to install on your website.
- Departments & Locations: If you have different departments or multiple locations we will set that up in the system & on the widgets.
- Users: We will set up all the necessary users & notifications for each of those users.
- Integrations: We will integrate our software platform with any existing CRM’s or other software platforms to build out automated tasks to improve workflow.
- Training: We will schedule a time with all of the staff that are going to be using the platform and do extensive training. This will be recorded for future reference.
Monthly Ongoing Services:
- Software Improvements: We continue to improve our software and we will provide additional training and documentation as new features roll out.
- Ongoing Support: We will provide ongoing support and training for any new & existing employees.
- Software License: We will provide ongoing access to the software during the term of this agreement.
All monthly packages include up to 3 users per account, widget installation scripts, unlimited contacts, unlimited keyword tags, and unlimited automation campaigns.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The minimum duration of this contract is 6 months. If you choose to cancel within the initial 6 months, you are responsible to pay the entire amount remaining on the contract. We do not offer any kind of refund. After 6 months the contract goes from month to month. If you choose to cancel you must give 30 days’ notice.
Switchboard is owned and operated by Quiet City Design. All work performed under this Agreement shall be done in accordance with Quiet City Design’s internally developed best practices for digital marketing. Quiet City Design makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, any favour to the client or website belonging to the client as a result of using Switchboard. The Client hereby acknowledges a full understanding of these terms. Quiet City Design shall not be liable for any claim or right to recover damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profit or data, or other similar claims, even if we have been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.